Friday, January 4, 2013

WHOAness - A List of Music That Moves!

Time to snap out of this. I'm putting down here a list of songs, that with a good enough sound system (Coming Soon) will positively make me lose it and probably cry of happiness. Yeaaah I do that at times. #judgemebitches
  1. Muramasa - Periphery
  2. Some Day - Blackfield
  3. Concealing Fate Part 2 : Deception - TesseracT
  4. Beautiful World - Coldplay
  5. She's Always a Woman - Billy Joel
  6. Piano Man - Billy Joel
  7.  Small Moments - Above and Beyond
  8. Eternal - Above and Beyond
  9. Themata - Karnivool
  10. Awakening - Benea Reach
  11. Alive - Pearljam
  12. Burden - Opeth
  13. Windowpane - Opeth
  14. Dysphoria - Cloudkicker
  15. I admit now. I was scared. - Cloudkicker
  16. Celestial - Skyharbor
  17. Take Away My Pain - Dream Theater
  18. I Gave You All - Mumford and Sons 
  19. Resurrection (Axwell mix) / Coldplay – Paradise
  20. Hanging On - Ellie Goulding (Sound Remedy remix)
  21. Chekele - Avial
  22. The Longest Road - Morgan Page (Deadmau5 Remix)
  23. Sun & Moon (Club Mix) - Above & Beyond
  24. You And I - Medina (Deadmau5 Remix)
  25. Crystallize - Lindsey Stirling
  26. - Porcupine Tree
  27. The Sky - Mat Zo feat.  Linnea Schossow 
  28. Spectrum - Zedd (Arty Remix)
  29. Live Forever - Ferry Corsten feat. Aruna
  30. Love Is Not Enough - Above & Beyond feat. Zoe Johnston (also You Got To Go)
As you can see, my tastes in music as quite all over the place. For me technicality in music is something that gives me an adrenalin rush like no other. That doesn't stop me from appreciating good, experiential music.

These are songs that I may or may not connect with people, places, times or emotions so you don't have to agree with me. I am someone who feels my insides twist and turn (in a good way) when I listen to music that inspires me. Music like the list above takes me through emotions and serenity like nothing else has.

I probably won't have the same list even a week down the line. But that's the thing about music, nothing is right or wrong. And that's what makes it insane, the fact that the music that inspires you changes with you changing as a person. Friggin brilliant.

Comment if you think any songs deserve to be on here, or if you find something here that you liked. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Views

free counters
You can email me at pratheek.vk at gmail dot com if you want to get in touch with me!