Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Color Of Rain


Rain.

It happens unannounced. It fills you with peace, and inexplicable happiness. Many of us are just so afraid of letting ourselves into it, it's ironic. I did, and now I see why. It goes away just so suddenly, and you can't fathom why it would do that. Just when you got used to the cold, and when you started enjoying it beyond the fear, and the wind, and all that, it just, goes.

Rain seems to be of different colors to different people. To me it was blue, and it will be for a long time to come.

I will always love the rain, I can't explain it, but I realized I don't have to. I will always love it. I need to figure out how to freeze those moments of joy, because they seem to be eclipsed so brutally. Things left unsaid, hope, ambition, love.They're all so plain when you compare them to the spirit of rain. It gets me sick, and it makes a fever worse, and it makes the road all mucky I can't ride easy, but I will always love it.

And next time, I will make sure I someone standing there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views

free counters
You can email me at pratheek.vk at gmail dot com if you want to get in touch with me!